jqueryUI not working in dotnetnuke

Jun 1, 2011 at 12:58 PM

hi

i have installed jqueryUI 0.7.0 but i m unable to use jquery to make use of it my home page

how to make a sliding image module or how can i make an accordion control to show some content using jquery

thanks in advance

--

regards,

manoj

Coordinator
Jun 1, 2011 at 1:18 PM

Hi manoj,

If I understand you correctly, you are looking for a module, that will allow you to display content using the jQuery UI widgets. However, the jQUI-DNN package is a set of libraries and web controls for developers to use, when creating such modules. It is NOT a package of modules for direct use by a DNN end user. You will not find a separate Accordion or Tabs module, because it would not make much sense. Instead, the package provides the necessary plumbing for modules that want to use jQuery UI in DNN. It would allow you to more easily create the type of module you are looking for. Perhaps it is a good idea to also provide such basic modules. I will consider creating a separate project for such end-user modules in the future, though I'm currently rather limited in my time. Sorry I can't help you more.

Cheers,

Christoph